I was listening to one of my 2013 Success Magazine CD's today and heard this quote by Eleanor Roosevelt. Reviewing it in my mind as to how this is applicable to my life, my mind analysed that fear is. I became aware that hesitation, insecurity, procrastination, avoidance, anger, worry, guilt and anxiety are emotions that point me towards fear.  Some of the smallest things can enable me, like making a phone call, confronting someone, speaking up in a group, traveling to a new place, admitting I made a mistake, and etc. Some of these things can set me back and allows the rhythm and flow of my life.  

On the CD, Darren Hardy, the editor and Chief of Success Magazine, stated that everyday, when he wakes up, he identifies the fears that he has and creates a plan to move through them that day. (I am paraphrasing). On Darren's facebook page today, he had two saying: 

"Fear doesn't prevent death, but it certainly prevents life." ~ Darren Hardy  and "The only thing we have to fear is fear itself" ~ Franklin D. Roosevelt

My mind was swirling even more as I review my past experience. Some of  my own blocks in the past were created by being fearful. I overcame the blocks was to face my fears and once I face my fears, the fear no longer existed.  The process made me stronger, which helped me live a more fulfilled and rich life. I was uncomfortable at times, but the benefits out weighted the heaviness of the fear. 

This simple mantra when truly implemented, can catapult in into a progressive and fulfilled life! 

My deepest gratitude to you, Mr. Darren Hardy! Your work has made a difference in my life! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Another Year

Simply Being You Can Change A Life Forever